I'm on leave today. I'm taking care of my baby Cherie. She's been having slight fever since last Friday. Not sure if it is a coincidence that she also fell ill on Friday and got to take care of here.
She seems to be recovering but kind of cranky. My mom mentioned that she is rather a 'sticky' baby. She usually crys when she can't find anyone around.
My son Sean, is also having a cough and today he went to see a doctor.
FYI: This doctor medication seems to work for my son cough and phelgm all the time. But of course it has antibotics and cough medication.
Medora Family Clinic around Tai Seng Road.
I'm suppose to do some housework, caused the place is getting messy again. Thinking of getting some new furniture to stuff all the things in.
Budget, budget, budget... Got to save for money for some bookcases, false wall feature..etc
Need to get a quotation for this...
Have a great day!!
I'm looking forward to this Saturday trip to Jurong Bird Park!!
Oh, also have a baby shower session this Sunday noon.
HI!
ReplyDeletekidda bored here.
Post more!!
i want to read =D
hahas
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete